Call your house your home. . .for a lifetime.
Quality Living at Home is an aging in place program administered by the RVNA Community Health & Wellness Department.
Quality Living at Home empowers individuals to remain independent in a healthy, safe and socially connected environment. Membership is free and open to residents of Ridgefield, Redding and New Fairfield. It is easy to join Quality Living at Home – just call us at 203.438.5555, ext . 1005.
Connections in the Home
We connect seniors living at home with preferred and confirmed resources that they may want to utilize to simplify day-to-day life, such as:
-Information on free and discounted services:
- Home delivery businesses and services
- Meals providers
- Transportation providers
-Access to home safety programs:
- Free installation of Phillips Lifeline medical alert device
- Free home safety assessments
- Free Storm Alert service
-Information on home health care and assistance services, such as:
- Skilled personal home and nursing care
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Shopping and meal preparation
- Alternative therapies such as Reiki and pet therapy
- Preferred flu vaccination appointments with our RVNA nurses
-Access to our property and home maintenance services directory.
Connections in the Community
Quality Living at Home offers members information and opportunities to connect with like-minded neighbors and contribute to their local communities.
-Our “happy@HOME” newsletter, mailed to all Quality Living At Home members four times each year
-Opportunities to attend educational programs on wellness and other topics
-Opportunities for Quality Living at Home members to volunteer their time and expertise, such as:
- Advocate for senior services and rights
- Become a Friendly Driver or a Friendly Visitor to other senior citizens
- Provide administrative support to Quality Living at Home
For more information about Quality Living at Home, or to enroll yourself or a loved one, call us at 203.438.5555, ext . 1005
For information about aging-in-place organizations in other towns, visit these websites: