RVNA offers a breadth of wellness programs to keep you healthy and informed. These include:
- Walk-in Biometric Screenings (blood pressure, glucose, cholesterol; includes RN consultation) on Mondays, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Travel consultations and immunizations
- Support and self-help groups
- Well Child clinics
- Nutrition counseling
- Blood pressure screenings
- Flu and pneumonia vaccine clinics
- TB testing
- Meningococcal vaccines (Meningococcal Conjugate and Meningococcal B)
- Whooping Cough vaccine (Tdap)
- CPR certification classes (see calendar or call us at 203-438-5555 for schedule)
Some services, such as travel consultations/immunizations, biometric screenings, CPR training and nutritional counseling, are fee-based. Others are free, may be covered by insurance, or offer financial assistance. Please call us at 203-438-5555 for more information.
Free blood pressure screenings are available at:
- Ballard Green housing for seniors each month – Ridgefield
- Founders Hall for seniors each month – Ridgefield
- Ridgefield Park & Recreation Center each month for the general public – Ridgefield
- Glen Crest Independent Living each month – Danbury
- Norfield Church Hall each month (September – May) – Weston
- Ridgefield Library each month for the general public – Ridgefield
- New Fairfield Senior Center each month – New Fairfield
During the fall and early winter, flu and pneumonia vaccinations are provided at many local businesses and schools, in addition to clinics at our office.
Wellness Programs, health education and in-services are provided to the communities we serve on an as needed basis.
Please download and print
Nutrition & Wellness Counseling Referral Form.