Staying informed is important to living a healthy life. To keep you current on matters of health and wellness, RVNA holds education programs and events on a wide variety of topics, led by experts in their fields.
To see all of our upcoming events and classes, please visit our calendar page. All programs are held at RVNA at 27 Governor Street in Ridgefield unless noted otherwise. To RSVP for an event or learn more, please contact us at 203-438-5555.
Smooth Sailing Ahead: A Special Series for Charting your Course & Keeping Afloat
Fridays, October 5, November 2, and December 7 | 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
RVNA presents a new Lunch & Learn series on staying safe and healthy, and getting the support you need as you age. Attend one, two, or all three sessions. Complimentary lunch provided. RSVP to the Woodbury Senior Center at 203-263-2828.
- Effectively Adapting to Life’s Changes
Friday, October 5
- Aging in Place: Keys to Staying in your Home
Friday, November 2
- Clinical Indications of Homecare: What you Should Know
Friday, December 7
Let’s Get Our Ducks in a Row
Thursday, October 18, 2018 | 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
This program offers professional viewpoints on the following topics related to preparing for the future:
- Trust and estate planning, wills, probate, and healthcare advance directives
- Planning for life events like college, retirement, healthcare costs, unexpected illness, charitable giving, and more
- How to have difficult conversations with your loved ones at any age and any stage, including establishing your wishes and understanding those of your loved ones at end of life.
Presented by Bethel Health and Rehabilitation Center, Charter Research and Investment Group, the Cascades, and RVNA. Refreshments will be served. To reserve a spot, please contact Julie Brown at 203-312-3441 or email@example.com.