Professional, Skilled, Convenient
RVNA flu shot clinics and office drop-ins are conducted according to our usual high standards.
- Staffed by trained, experienced RVNA nurses, knowledgeable in flu and pneumonia vaccines
- Stocked with 2 types of preservative-free flu vaccines so that you can pick the one that’s right for you:
~ Quadrivalent for ages 6 months and older
~ High dose for ages 65 and older
- Stocked with Prevnar 13 and Pneumovax 23 pneumonia vaccines
- Available for your whole family, from infants (6 months old) to seniors
- Able to accept a variety of convenient payment options (see below for more information)
For the latest information on flu activity in Connecticut, and tips to stay healthy, click here.
Flu and Pneumonia Vaccine Schedule
Dates to be announced- check back or call for updates, 203-438-5555
*Please note: appointments are required for all children, ages 10 and under. Call 203-438-5555.
RVNA accepts the following forms of payment for flu and pneumonia vaccines:
- Medicare Part B
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Credit Card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express)
Special Onsite Flu Clinics
Every fall, RVNA also conducts custom Flu Clinics at:
- retail stores
- private schools
- nursing homes
- assisted living facilities
- community centers
- municipal buildings
- senior centers
- retirement communities
- elderly housing complexes
- grocery stores
- day care centers
If you’re interested in scheduling a Flu Clinic with RVNA , please call Katelyn Wise at 203.438.5555 ext. 1119.