Drop in to RVNA at 27 Governor Street, or call us at 203-438-5555 to make an appointment for your flu shot and/or pneumonia vaccine.
Professional, Skilled, Convenient
RVNA flu shot clinics and office drop-ins are conducted according to our usual high standards.
- Staffed by trained, experienced RVNA nurses, knowledgeable in flu and pneumonia vaccines
- Stocked with 2 types of preservative-free flu vaccines so that you can pick the one that’s right for you:
~ Quadrivalent for ages 6 months and older
~ High dose for ages 65 and older
- Stocked with Prevnar 13 and Pneumovax 23 pneumonia vaccines
- Available for your whole family, from infants (6 months old) to seniors
- Able to accept a variety of convenient payment options (see below for more information)
Flu and Pneumonia Vaccine Schedule
RVNA Onsite Vaccine Hours:
- Drop In: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm*
- By Appointment: Thursdays, 4:00pm – 8:00pm
27 Governor Street Ridgefield CT 06877 *Please note: appointments are required for all children, ages 10 and under. Please call 203-438-5555 to schedule an appointment.
FLU ALERT: For the latest information on flu activity in Connecticut, and tips to stay healthy, click here.
RVNA accepts the following forms of payment for flu and pneumonia vaccines:
- Medicare Part B
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Credit Card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express)
Special Onsite Flu Clinics
Every fall, RVNA also conducts custom Flu Clinics at:
- retail stores
- private schools
- nursing homes
- assisted living facilities
- community centers
- municipal buildings
- senior centers
- retirement communities
- elderly housing complexes
- grocery stores
- day care centers
If you’re interested in scheduling a Flu Clinic with RVNA , please call Katelyn Wise at 203.438.5555 ext. 1119.