How Can We Help You?
Our team of skilled, home care professionals includes:
- Registered Nurse Case Managers
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Registered Dietician-Nutritionist
- Medical Social Worker
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Paraprofessionals, such as Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides
- Light housekeeping
- Shopping and meal preparation
- Personal care and general assistance including:
- Home telemonitoring
- Emergency Response System
- Nutritional counseling
- Case management
The RVNA accepts payment for services from Medicare and Medicaid programs, from private insurance plans and managed care plans. We can assist patients in obtaining funds. Individuals lacking funds may receive certain home-visit services at a reduced fee or free of charge if funds from community help agencies are available.
A sliding scale for essential services is available to assist those community members with financial need.