RVNA volunteers are the backbone of our organization. More than 300 people serve in a wide range of capacities, giving of their time, talents and energy. RVNA volunteers include: community members from area towns; registered nurses and physicians; licensed professionals and business professionals; high school and college interns.
“RVNA is a pillar of our community and it truly is a privilege for me to be a part of this important organization as a volunteer.” ~ Peggy, Ridgefield
How can you help?
- Office and clerical support
- Support at flu, blood pressure and well child clinics
- Health Fair planning and implementation
- Reiki and massage therapy
- Help at community programs and educational seminars
- RVNA Board of Directors
- Medical Professional Advisory Committee
- Committees for fundraising events and board support
- Friendly Visitor
- Pet Therapy
If you are interested in volunteering for RVNA, thank you! Please complete the form at left and we will contact you regarding volunteer opportunities.
If you are interested in learning more about the volunteer opportunities at RVNA, please call at 203-438-5555 or email email@example.com.