RVNA offers an extensive range of quality nursing services, both in your home or care facility. For over a century, our in-home nursing services have been at the core of our business and mission — keeping our patients as healthy and safe as possible, wherever they may be.
We Make House Calls
Since 1914, RVNA nurses have been providing care to our patients when and where they need it: at home, in assisted living communities . . . wherever one calls home. RVNA nurses deliver exceptional care using advanced technology. We also bring along a healthy dose of compassion and kindness when we visit. Plus, all RVNA nurses are Certified Dementia Practitioners.
In-Home Nursing Services
RVNA nurses perform the following services — and more. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, or aren’t certain what you need, you’re not alone. We can help you figure it out. Simply contact us by email or call us today at 203-438-5555 x2.
- Registered Nurse Case Management
- Specialty Nursing including:
- Transitional Care from one care setting to another
- Chronic Disease Management Programs
- Behavioral Health Nursing
- “Tell Us Your Health” — Phone Monitoring Program
- Medication Reconciliation – Learn More
- Wound Care
- End-of-Life Symptom Management [Palliative Care]
- Nutrition Counseling
- Assisted Living Community Care
- I.V. (Intravenous) Therapy Education and Care
- Vital Sign Monitoring including: INR Blood Testing, Pulse Oxygen Saturation Measures, and Blood Glucose Testing
- Coordination of Patient Care Team and RVNA Circle of Caring Services
Circle of Caring
RVNA understands that medical nursing services are only part of the in-home solution. Taking care of yourself at home or in a care facility may also require additional help. Our nurses can connect you with other in-home RVNA services, like Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy and Homecare and Caregiving Services, our resident social work team, as well as community resources that can help make your life more comfortable and sound.
The RVNA team works closely with our patients and with each other to make sure you’re getting the level of care and attention you need and want. We call this our RVNA Circle of Caring.
The RVNA Clinical Team
The RVNA nursing corps includes registered nurses with extensive experience and a breadth of specialized nursing skills. They travel the region bringing care to our patients in the 28 Connecticut towns that we serve.