In addition to the care that we bring to our patients in their homes, at Rehab by RVNA, and in the community, RVNA also offers specific skilled nursing services onsite at the RVNA Community Health Clinic. These services include immunizations, medication administration, wound care, ostomy changes, and more.
The services are performed by an RVNA Registered Nurse and are open to residents of any town. Appointments are required.
To schedule an appointment or inquire about a particular need, please call RVNA at 203-438-5555 or email Katelyn Wise at KWise@ridgefieldvna.org
Appointments are available: Monday & Wednesday, 11:30am – 4:30pm, and Tuesday, Thursday & Friday, 8:00am – 1:00pm
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Varicella (chicken pox)
- Zostavax & Shingrix (shingles vaccines)
- Meningitis & Meningitis B
- Tdap (Tetanus Diptheria Pertussis)
- Tdap Whooping Cough
- Pnuemovax & Prevnar (Pneumonia vaccines)
- Flu (High Dose & Quad)
- Travel Vaccines (Typhoid, Yellow Fever, Rabies, Japanese Encephalitis)
*All Vaccines require a Doctor’s Prescription except for Tdap, Flu, Pneumonia.
- TB/PPD testing
- Biometric screenings (blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose)
- Medication administration
- Dressing changes
Please note that we are unable to bill insurance for Immunizations and Office Visits (with the exception of Flu & Pneumonia vaccines). Please call for information on pricing.