Every August, RVNA offers physicals and immunization-only visits for young people from birth to age 18. Well Child Clinics are open to all, but are especially intended for families who do not have health insurance, or whose insurance does not cover annual physicals and immunizations.
RVNA Well Child physicals are performed by local pediatricians or APRNs (advanced practice registered nurses) accompanied by members of the RVNA staff. Thank you to Dr. Jay D’Orso at Ridgefield Primary Care and Dr. Anil Britto at Ridgefield Pediatrics for volunteering their time to provide this service.
Well Child Clinic Dates
Clinic dates for 2018 have been completed.
For more information, contact 203.438.5555 ext. 1119 or email KWise@ridgefieldvna.org
Well Child Physicals at RVNA – What’s Included
Each physical includes:
- vision and hearing tests
- height and weight measurements
- anemia screening
- blood pressure
- doctor examination
- any vaccines or immunizations that are required
Well Child Clinic Fees
- $50 for Well Child physical plus all required immunizations
- $21 for immunization-only visits (prescription required)
- Financial Assistance is available, lowering these costs. Please mention when you schedule your appointment.
Other RVNA Pediatric Services include:
- Dietitian consultations and nutrition education
- Flu vaccines for ages 6 months and up
- All childhood immunizations and vaccines
- Home nursing services for children who are ill and require medical care at home
Call us at 203-438-5555 x1119 for more information.