Every August, RVNA offers physicals and immunization-only visits for young people from birth to age 18. Well Child Clinics are open to all, but are especially intended for families who do not have health insurance, or whose insurance does not cover annual physicals and immunizations.
RVNA Well Child physicals are performed by local pediatricians or APRNs (advanced practice registered nurses) accompanied by members of the RVNA staff.
Well Child Clinic Dates
Wednesday, August 7, 2019 6-8pm
with Patrick Killeen, PA of Ridgefield Pediatrics/Boston Children’s Health Physicians
Wednesday, August 14, 2019 6-8pm
with Jay D’Orso, MD of Western Connecticut Medical Group
Wednesday, August 21, 2019 6-8pm
with Anil Britto, MD of Ridgefield Pediatrics/Boston Children’s Health Physicians
Clinics are held at RVNA: 27 Governor Street, Ridgefield, CT, 06877
To Schedule an Appointment, contact 203.438.5555 ext. 1119 or email KWise@ridgefieldvna.org
Well Child Physicals at RVNA – What’s Included
Each physical includes:
- vision and hearing tests
- height and weight measurements
- anemia screening
- blood pressure
- doctor examination
- any vaccines or immunizations that are required
Well Child Clinic Fees
- $50 for Well Child physical plus all required immunizations
- $21 for immunization-only visits (prescription required)
- Financial Assistance is available, lowering these costs. Please mention when you schedule your appointment.
Other RVNA Pediatric Services include:
- Dietitian consultations and nutrition education
- Flu vaccines for ages 6 months and up
- Childhood immunizations and vaccines
- Home nursing services for children who are ill and require medical care at home
- Speech, Occupational & Physical Therapy
Call us at 203-438-5555 x1119 for more information.