Every August, RVNA offers physicals and immunization-only visits for young people from birth to age 18. Well Child Clinics are open to all, but are especially intended for families who do not have health insurance, or whose insurance does not cover annual physicals and immunizations.
RVNA Well Child physicals are performed by local pediatricians or APRNs (advanced practice registered nurses). In August 2017, Anil Britto, M.D. of Ridgefield Pediatrics and Jay D’Orso, M.D. of the Western Connecticut Health Network were onsite at RVNA conducting Well Child Clinics. The 2018 schedule will be announced later this year.
Well Child Physicals at RVNA – What’s Included
Each physical includes:
- vision and hearing tests
- height and weight measurements
- anemia screening
- blood pressure
- doctor examination
- any vaccines or immunizations that are required
Well Child Clinic Fees
- $50 for Well Child physical plus all required immunizations
- $21 for immunization-only visits
- Financial Assistance is available, lowering these costs. Please mention when you schedule your appointment.
2018 Well Child Clinic Dates
- Dates to be announced.
To Schedule an Appointment
To learn more or schedule a Well Child visit, please call 203.438.5555 ext. 1119.
Other RVNA Pediatric Services include:
- Dietitian consultations and nutrition education
- Flu vaccines for ages 6 months and up
- All childhood immunizations and vaccines
- Home nursing services for children who are ill and require medical care at home
Call us at 203-438-5555 x1119 for more information.