Where do you turn to when you need reliable, professional health care? The answer is the Ridgefield Visiting Nurse Association. We have been delivering round the clock home care to the community since 1914. And with an expanding program of community wellness services that meet the needs of young and old alike, we’re a neighbor you can count on.
RVNA has the highest patient satisfaction rating of any home healthcare agency in the area we serve. We have a 96.4% overall satisfaction rate among our patients which is 4% higher than the national average. RVNA is a not-for-profit agency whose sole mission is to provide remarkable home health care, foster community based wellness, and promote public health and safety in the community.
Flu & Pneumonia Clinics Quality Living at Home Call your house your home, for a lifetime… Travel Wise Avoid health trouble when traveling, we offer the immunizations you need to make your trip enjoyable and safe. Lifeline Help is the press of a button away. Senior Care Solutions Helping seniors remain in their own home. Well Child Clinics $50 Fee Covers Visit and all School Required Immunizations, Sliding Scale Available. Unique & Caring Gifts from RVNA When you have a gift to give please think of the RVNA. We have an array of unique and caring gift ideas! Shingles Vaccine Help protect yourself from this potentially devestating disease! Available to anyone 60 and older by appointment. $215 You must bring a prescription from your doctor. Please call 203-438-5555 to make an appointment.
Our exceptional care is available in...
RVNA (Ridgefield Visiting Nurse Association) is a non-profit home healthcare agency that has been providing top-quality home-based nursing care for over 100 years. We serve Connecticut towns in Fairfield County, New Haven County and Litchfield County, providing nursing services, physical therapy, and disease management, as well as non-medical home care. We actively support seniors who want to age in place through our Philips Lifeline program, our Quality Living at Home program, and our geriatric social worker. We also support community and public health through flu shots, travel immunizations, our annual Health Fair and many other programs.
RVNA Today Column
The Gift of Peace of Mind
Are you struggling with what to give an aging parent or loved one this holiday season? How about the most valuable gift of all…..peace of mind.
- My RVNA nurse has been in my corner every second, and when you feel as sick as I do, it's so comforting to know someone like that is looking out for you. The care she gives me is wonderful, above and beyond.
- Thank you for your support at the Emergency Shelter during the October snowstorm. Knowing RVNA was present relieved much of my concern about the well being of the residents who were staying there. We appreciated all you did.
- I’m so happy that I have found RVNA! My 2 year old daughter had fallen behind on her immu- nizations because we had lost our health insurance. The Well Child Clinic allowed us access to a doctor that we would not have been able to afford.
- Thank you for keeping me healthy! I followed all your advice and tips and stayed strong for the kids. Thank you for helping make my travel an awesome experience.
- I have Lifeline because I live alone. I don't want my children or my grand- children to worry about me, even though they live here in town. I do it for them
- For the past few years, Laura has been very helpful as part of a network that assists my dad to continue to enjoy a high quality of living and to successfully live alone.
- Knowing that you are a caring resource that is available to us has been invaluable as we have entered into this life’s journey with our parents.
- We are both American citizens. We have been unemployed for two years. We haven’t been to a doctor. This (Community Health Fair) is tremendous.