Our exceptional care is available in...
3rd Annual Spelling Bee
Wednesday, March 12, 2014, The Ridgefield Playhouse, 7:00 p.m. -9:00 p.m. Cheer on your favorite community spellers and raise funds for RVNA nursing education! For more information call 203.438.5555 ext. 1206
RVNA Spring Breakfast 2014-Amber Room, Danbury
Friday, April 25 from 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. at the Amber Room in Danbury. Our liveliest event of the year with breakfast, raffles and live auctions! For tickets call 203.438.5555
RVNA Today Column
Ridgefield, Conn. – (December 5, 2013) – Family Caregiver Guide and Checklist on Planned Surgery.
Wellness Wednesdays at RVNA, TBA
- Thank you for your support at the Emergency Shelter during the October snowstorm. Knowing RVNA was present relieved much of my concern about the well being of the residents who were staying there. We appreciated all you did.
- I’m so happy that I have found RVNA! My 2 year old daughter had fallen behind on her immu- nizations because we had lost our health insurance. The Well Child Clinic allowed us access to a doctor that we would not have been able to afford.
- Thank you for keeping me healthy! I followed all your advice and tips and stayed strong for the kids. Thank you for helping make my travel an awesome experience.
- I have Lifeline because I live alone. I don't want my children or my grand- children to worry about me, even though they live here in town. I do it for them
- For the past few years, Laura has been very helpful as part of a network that assists my dad to continue to enjoy a high quality of living and to successfully live alone.
- Knowing that you are a caring resource that is available to us has been invaluable as we have entered into this life’s journey with our parents.
- We are both American citizens. We have been unemployed for two years. We haven’t been to a doctor. This (Community Health Fair) is tremendous.