Join the Exceptional Team at RVNA – a Five-Time Top Workplaces Award Winner
Working for RVNA and caring for patients in their homes and in the community is fulfilling, satisfying and challenging, in a very good way! RVNA team members — nurses, physical therapists, clinicians, and others — enjoy the satisfaction of a meaningful career, plus the advantages of RVNA’s excellent benefits.
While RVNA is always looking for exceptional talent, the following positions are currently open for immediate hire:
Hospice Clinical Manager
Massage Therapist for Rehab by RVNA
Occupational Therapist for Rehab by RVNA
Billing & Receivables Coordinator for Rehab by RVNA
Client Care Assistant for HomeCare by RVNA
Client Care Manager for HomeCare by RVNA
RVNA also has ongoing needs for:
If you are passionate about providing care for those in need, desire a flexible schedule and would like to work within a highly regarded and award winning organization whose mission is to provide life-changing home healthcare throughout Fairfield County, then RVNA may be the perfect fit for you!
*CT license/certification required for RNs and CNAs.
If you are interested in working for RVNA, but don’t see a current opening that suits your background, please send us your resume for future consideration.
A five-time winner of the Hearst Media Top Workplaces Award, RVNA is dedicated to delivering high quality care to the people and communities we serve and is committed to providing an exceptional, supportive and progressive working environment for the RVNA team.
In addition to the outstanding benefits below, we offer our clinicians several wellness programs for work-life balance, from walking and neck exercise programs to cholesterol testing to reflexology. We take great care of our employees so that you can take great care of your patients!
Benefits of RVNA Employment
Following are a few of the many advantages of working with RVNA:
- Excellent compensation, plus
- Extensive benefits, including medical and dental insurance, a 403(b) plan with matching contributions, life and disability insurance plans
- Flexible schedules: full-time, part-time, per-diem opportunities customized to your needs
- Opportunity to work in lower, mid, or upper Fairfield County territories, depending on your preference;
- Paid time off
- The best technology available, including state-of-the-art tablets to record real-time medical data while out in the field
- A supportive and employee-centric culture
- Comprehensive orientation
- Ongoing educational, training and certification opportunities
- Mileage & uniform reimbursement
- Cell phones & laptops
Working at RVNA is a perfect opportunity for you to embark on a truly gratifying career path as you make a tremendous difference in the lives of your patients and their families. You will also evolve as a clinician — receiving the support you need to expand your knowledge and skills while growing your confidence and independence as a healthcare provider.