Does your child need a physical exam or immunizations?
RVNA offers low-cost physicals and immunization-only visits for ages 0-18 years annually in August. These physicals are performed by pediatricians or APRNs, just like at a doctor’s office. Each physical includes vision and hearing tests. Bring school or sports paperwork – these physicals will meet those requirements.
- $50 Fee covers physical and all required immunizations.
- $21 Fee for Immunization only visits.
- Financial Assistance is available, lowering the cost even more.
To schedule a Well Child appointment or to learn more, please call 203.438.5555 ext 1119.
2016 Well Child Clinics are finished. If you need a physical or immunization for your child, please call us at 203-438-5555 x1119.
Low-cost and free vaccines
RVNA is a member of the Vaccines for Children Program (VFC) – Free vaccines through the Connecticut Department of Public Health for Husky, uninsured or under-insured children from birth to 18 years.
RVNA participates in the Connecticut Cocoon Program, a public health grant that offers adults the Pertussis vaccine (Tdap) to prevent whooping cough in infants. Pertussis (whooping cough) is a serious disease for babies, and most whooping cough deaths are among babies younger than 3 months old. Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website to learn more about babies and whooping cough, and call us if you would like an appointment for Tdap.
Other pediatric services include:
- Dietitian consultations and nutrition education
- Flu vaccines for ages 6 months and up
- All childhood immunizations and vaccines
- Home nursing services for children who are ill and require medical care at home
Call us at 203-438-5555 x1119 for more information.